Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fireworks and smelly stuff.

 

Independence day was awesome. I think my son has magical anti mosquito powers. We went to the park to watch the fireworks, and he tore off his mosquito net and wanted to be held. No bites while mommy and daddy who were covered in bug spray were getting eaten alive. I don’t know how this happened, magic powers are the only reasonable explanation.

 

He loved the fireworks though. They went off and he was just staring, then he started talking all about them. It was adorable. His eyes were huge, and his whole face just lit up. It was kind of amazing. I hope next year is just as good. I want him to love things like this.

 

Free stuff time! http://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Scents-Independent-Scentsy-Consultant/126816330684550

This is my Scentsy consultant. She has a few different giveaways on her page, so go join. There is a plug in giveaway, a $40 shopping spree, and a photo contest. (Sexy soldiers) So go over join in, and have a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment