Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The whole shebang...

So I didnt post a lot after my inital post, things just got crazy, so I will have to play some catch up. During my pregnancy I had some nasty morning sickness. It was awful, if I moved I would get sick. This caused me to lose my job. I won't go into it. I am sure I could report them and get money for having lost the job, but it wasn't worth the fight. So I stayed at home and things at home got bad finicially and we are still trying to play catchup. I lost my dream of having a home birth and it turns out that was a good thing. I will write about the  whole birth experience in another post. So, I ended up having my little guy at Theda Clark in Neenah. It was amazing. Everyone there was wonderful. After little man was born he was in the NICU for 2 weeks. (This also warrants it's own post.) I don't think I could have gone through all of it without my mom and my doula. He has been home for four weeks, and he is amazing and wonderful, I never thought that I would talk about poop so much in my life. Let me also say that my husband has been a rockstar daddy. I think he should also get his own post now that I think of it. So, I guess this post is just to say that I am a horrible slacker and I now have a lot of catching up to do with all of these posts. I should start now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment