Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Straight Poop.

I have never liked poo jokes, or fart jokes, or other kinds of potty humor. My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years and we still go to the bathroom with the door shut. Poo is not really on my list of things to talk about, it's natural but at the same time it's just icky.

With that being said, I can not believe how many of my conversations these days involve poo. How much he poo's if he doesn't poo. The color, consistency, volume, location, and anything else that you can think of about poo, we talk about it. It is shocking. I try not to be one of those mothers who talks about their baby all the time, but it seems like with my husband there is at least one conversation about our sons poop per day. We can't help it, it has become such a large part of our lives. It is so scary. What happens when it's all that's left?

No comments:

Post a Comment