Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Source Unknown
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope this is your best year ever!

I know things have been quiet around here lately, but I have been working "behind the scenes" to make some arrangements to improve this blog, so keep an eye out for some great new content, and a regular updating schedule! I also have some awesome reviews in the works as well! I am striving to make my 2013 my best year ever as well. The start of the year is always the busiest for me, especially this year. I have my final class before I get my degree, then we have my sons birthday on the 21st, he will be 2 this year! Time flies so fast! I have been planning his birthday for a couple of months now, so I hope it is epic! My father turns 70 in a few days, and I am still trying to figure out something amazing to do for him, any suggestions would be welcome (he lives in Texas, so he's not nearby that makes it a bit harder.)

I don't make new years resolutions, but I do have goals for the new year, I want to pull out my home management binder, and home budget binder that have been gathering dust and put them back to work. I also have a goal of feeling better about myself (I think this is going to be the hard one.)

Do you make new years resolutions? If so what is yours for 2013?

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are planning to have the best year yet, me too! I hope that it works out for both of us :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and your new year of goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOr your dad for his birthday, here's some ideas:

    If he has old pictures, home movies, VCR...get them transferred to a more usuable source.

    Buy him an all in one record player so he can play those old vinyls of his (many have USB so you can record them in a more usuable form for him)

    Make a book of pictures/lottery tickets. Each day/week, he can see a new picture and have a new shot at winning BIG MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! And congrats on almost completing your degree!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete