Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A pep talk.

So I am running a bit behind with everything I wanted to do, because everything I have wanted to do was on my laptop. My laptop has been smashed. We can thank the newly two year old for that. Destructive tendencies are perfectly normal for a 2 year old, so I guess my kid is normal- however that also means my laptop is dead. It took him all of 2.5 seconds. I still have some great posts coming up for you- including the awesome birthday party, what I like to call our fun bag, more organizational tips going through my home binder, more reviews (and giveaways) diaper and "crunchy mom" related for sure, and some fun 'Fashion Friday" posts gearing up for the Spring Fashionista event! Yay! In the meantime, I needed a pep talk, and I thought maybe some of you could too, so here's kid president with a much needed pep talk for all of us. Enjoy! P.S. Leave a comment with something you would like to see coming up on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment