Monday, July 9, 2012

Quaker Oatmeal Cookies

 

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

I just wanted to give a quick shout out about the new Quaker Oatmeal Cookies, I received one in my Mom Voxbox from Influenster, and it was AMAZING! Now I am usually one for home baked goods, however sometimes you just don’t feel like cooking even though you want some good cookies. This is your solution. They are soft, and chewy and delicious, I got one with raisins, and I can not wait to try the other flavors, the apple cinnamon is next on my list!  Check out the images, courtesy of Quaker and Influenster: so yummy!

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.

Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment