Thursday, May 3, 2012

Coconut Oil



I have to tell you, I have fallen in love- with Coconut Oil. It is so freaking amazing! Okay there is a ton of sciency stuff to go along with it, but I want to tell you the practical stuff that I have found for it:

  • Cooking
  • Diaper Rash Cream
  • Brushing your teeth (seriously)
  • Hair Conditioner (just a little on damp hair after the bath)
  • Fights lice! 
  • Massage Oil (just melt it a little first)
  • Lip Balm
  • Lotion
  • Fights Wrinkles
  • Speeds of the healing of bruises
There are a lot of reported health benefits  as well but I don't know them for certain so I don't want to say- I'm not a doctor but I have read a lot about that too, including help with weight loss. I love how it tastes in my foods, I like how it doesn't make me feel all greasy and weighed down after eating it, and I love how useful it is! There are a ton of different types out there, and you can find it at most every grocery store, so go check it out, give it a try, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment