Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The weather outside..

I think that Spring has Sprung! However in Wisconsin it probably doesn't get rid of the chance of snow until around June. :) However the weather on Sunday was so beautiful, I took my son for a walk in our new (to us) Boba it was so nice! I love babywearing, I have to tell you. I love that I didn't have to keep track of the stroller at the park, he was nice and close to me, and it gave me the chance to talk to him while we were walking, I could point out the birds and the trees and was able to answer his "what's that?" question about 179 times. :) The weather today is beautiful once again, and I think we will be taking another walk. I love getting outside and experiencing nature with my son. Maybe this year I can actually work on the nest of weeds that used to be a garden. :)

So what's the weather like where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment