Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here Comes the Storm

It has been a pretty mild winter, but we have some snow coming up. According to the weather man, we are supposed to get up to 6 inches of snow. It’s kid of funny, because C’s birthday is coming up and when we brought Connor home on 2-1-11 there was a big snowstorm which was called Snowstorm Connor. It just seems fitting that we are finally getting some snow at just the right time. This probably sounds dumb. I don’t care. It just kind of seemed like the snow was a giant celebration of my guy coming home and now this snow will be kind of like another celebration because it’s coming in time for his birthday. Ok ok I know giant ball of cheese. But I am also very excited he will get to play with in the snow for the fist time. I can’t wait to bundle him up and let me have at it. I can pull him around on the sled and we’ll have some fun and yay!

 

OK, now for something that you might actually care about. Well crap, honestly I’m not sure I have anything for you. So… I am sending you to someone else who does. SO… go forth and check out Fox Valley Avon and check out some games and freebies and fun prizes like a $25 gift certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment