Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Vol. I Part II

 

This year I am very pro hand made business (bonus points if it’s from the USA but I’m not very exclusionary.) I just want to make purchases where it will make a difference to someone. While if we go and shop at Wal-Mart or Target, it may not make the same impact as shopping at your local mom and pop shop, or making a purchase from an etsy shop owner. So, please join me in making a difference in the lives of our neighbors this year. Even if you only purchase half of your gifts from home owned shops know you are making a HUGE difference.

TZ Burps

IMG_20111201_190112IMG_20111201_190200

Buy it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tzburps?ref=ss_profile

What: Some of the worlds most adorable plush buddies and other accessories.

Cost: $8.00 and up

Who to buy it for: The kid in your life, or just the person who loves soft things.

Why: These plushies are so amazing! I had actually planned to post something else today for my gift guide, but this came in the mail today (in an adorable Christmas bag too) and I fell in love. It is super soft and so so sweet. The owl I have is the one pictured above, it’s called the Woodland Owl. I love it, the colors are warm and cozy, and this is well stuffed and super cuddly. I think it is going to look perfect peeking out the top of my little guys stocking for Christmas. The stitching is nice a even, all of the cuts are clean and crisp,the orange details are a little lopsided, and one ear is a little larger than the other, but I think that gives it character. This little guy is stuffed too, no skimping in that department either. It makes for a cute little pillow. I know anyone would love this. So go buy two! TZ burps has other items available as well. Hats, bibs, taggy blankets, fishes, monsters, and more! Here are a few items from their etsy shop:

girly  fish

Girly Tooth Pillow Owls                                                                  Fish Friend

set  birdy

                        Gift Set                                                              Crinkle Bird

So go now and buy from her, these are amazing! I love them, they are so worth it!

 

 

If you or anyone you know would like to be featured in my Holiday Gift Guide, please let me know! I am happy to share include you, (preference given to those who make something available for review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment