Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Fashionista First Place Prize! Stella & Dot Part 2


Hey everyone sorry for the short post, but we had a family emergency. So check out this video about another great piece from Jen Dillon I just have to say how much I love the prize package from Independent Stella & Dot Stylist Jen Dillon!  Jen is located in Wisconsin and is kind enough to send me two beautiful pieces to review, and she is offering a prize package of two beautiful pieces, and two $25 gift certificates!


These pieces are stunning! You can choose the color of your Julep bracelet, it comes in green, blue, white and pink! (I say use your gift certificates and get them all!) Also, the jewelry can be earned for free by hosting an in home boutique show where her average hostess earns $350 in free bling! Don't forget to check out her FACEBOOK PAGE  and her WEBPAGE

Make sure to leave a comment here, with your favorite way to wear the lariat, for your bonus entry in the Spring Fashionista Giveaway!

I was given items for review but the opinions are as always my own.

23 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so beautiful with a nice sweater, jeans and heels. Thanks for the review of the beautiful jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the racelt. The spring is coming and I do need to refresh my closet (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both just beautiful and I would love to have either--thanks for the giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both nice, but the necklace is my favorite.
    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf way and the bracelet way. What a nice versatile piece. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both beautiful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lariat! It's a wonderful versatile piece. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove them both! The necklace is wonderful though.

    -Ashley Marie Morrissey
    ashummz05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lariat can go with many things in my closet. I hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the lariat goes with anything my significant other wears it is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jewelry is stunning! I love the bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the demo on how to style the necklace! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this necklace, so classy looking

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. this jewelry is really nice they are such cool pieces

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I'd wear the lariat with a nice black top and skinny jeans, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that the Julep bracelet bracelet would look awesome in white! So cool that you can wear the necklace 5 different ways, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the necklace, but I think with that bracelet- I would be able to wear it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the necklace so in style but not like something I have seen in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I've never seen anything like that necklace. I love it! Anything that is interchangeable in style is a win with me.

    ReplyDelete